Package: flashbake (0.27.1-0.1)
Links for flashbake
Download Source Package flashbake:
- Homepage [github.com]
automated snapshots with git
Flashbake is a tool which watches files and automatically checks them in to a git repository. There is an option to wait for a quiescent period before committing the files. Various plugins which capture the current context, like the weather or the currently playing song can be used to customise the commit message to produce a more meaningful history.
Thus it simplifies life for the user by taking off the burden of manually committing changes and allowing one to focus on the work.
Other Packages Related to flashbake
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-enum34 (>= 1.0.3)
- backport of Python 3.4's enum package
- dep: python-feedparser (>= 4.1)
- Universal Feed Parser for Python
- dep: python-setuptools
- Python Distutils Enhancements