Package: python-zeitgeist (0.9.16-0.2)
Links for python-zeitgeist
Download Source Package zeitgeist:
- Homepage [zeitgeist-project.com]
event logging framework - Python bindings
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations held with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains the Python API.
Other Packages Related to python-zeitgeist
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-gi
- Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python-gobject-2
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python-xdg
- Python 2 library to access freedesktop.org standards