Package: php-phpspec-prophecy (1.6.2-1)
Links for php-phpspec-prophecy
Download Source Package php-phpspec-prophecy:
- Debian PHP PEAR Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- David Prévot (QA Page)
- Prach Pongpanich (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
object mocking framework - phpspec component
Prophecy is an opinionated and flexible PHP object mocking framework.
It was initially created to fulfil phpspec2 needs, but is flexible enough to be used inside any testing framework out there with minimal effort.
phpspec can help write clean and working PHP code using behaviour driven development or BDD. BDD is a technique derived from test-first development.
Other Packages Related to php-phpspec-prophecy
- dep: php-common
- Common files for PHP packages
- dep: php-doctrine-instantiator (<< 2~~)
- lightweight utility to instantiate objects in PHP
- dep: php-doctrine-instantiator (>= 1.0.2)
- dep: php-phpdocumentor-reflection-docblock
- DocBlock parser - phpDocumentor component
- dep: phpunit-comparator (<< 2~~)
- functionality to compare PHP values for equality - PHPUnit component
- dep: phpunit-comparator (>= 1.1)
- dep: phpunit-recursion-context
- recursively process PHP variables - PHPUnit component