Package: libavutil55 (7:3.2.14-1~deb9u1)
Links for libavutil55
Download Source Package ffmpeg:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA Page)
- Alexander Strasser (QA Page)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Balint Reczey (QA Page)
- Homepage [ffmpeg.org]
FFmpeg library with functions for simplifying programming - runtime files
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge.
This library is a utility library to aid portable multimedia programming. It contains safe portable string functions, random number generators, data structures, additional mathematics functions, cryptography and multimedia related functionality (like enumerations for pixel and sample formats). It is not a library for code needed by both libavcodec and libavformat. The goal for this library is to be modular, small, efficient and useful.
This package contains the runtime files.
Other Packages Related to libavutil55
- dep: libva-drm1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- DRM runtime
- dep: libva-x11-1 (>= 1.0.3)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- X11 runtime
- dep: libva1 (>= 1.2.0)
- Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- runtime
- dep: libvdpau1 (>= 0.2)
- Video Decode and Presentation API for Unix (libraries)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library