Package: golang-github-mitchellh-cli-dev (0.0~git20160203.0.5c87c51-1)
Links for golang-github-mitchellh-cli-dev
Download Source Package golang-github-mitchellh-cli:
- Homepage [github.com]
library for implementing command-line interfaces
cli is a library for implementing powerful command-line interfaces in Go. cli is the library that powers the CLI for Packer, Serf, and Consul.
- Easy sub-command based CLIs: cli foo, cli bar, etc. - Optional support for default subcommands so cli does something other than error. - Automatic help generation for listing subcommands - Automatic help flag recognition of -h, --help, etc. - Automatic version flag recognition of -v, --version. - Helpers for interacting with the terminal, such as outputting information, asking for input, etc. These are optional, you can always interact with the terminal however you choose. - Use of Go interfaces/types makes augmenting various parts of the library a piece of cake.
Other Packages Related to golang-github-mitchellh-cli-dev
- dep: golang-github-armon-go-radix-dev
- Golang implementation of Radix trees
- dep: golang-github-bgentry-speakeasy-dev
- Golang helpers for reading password input
- dep: golang-github-mattn-go-isatty-dev
- Golang library to implementation isatty interface
- dep: golang-go
- Go programming language compiler, linker, compiled stdlib