Package: clamav-docs (0.100.2+dfsg-0+deb9u1)
Links for clamav-docs
Download Source Package clamav:
- ClamAV Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Meskes (QA Page)
- Michael Tautschnig (QA Page)
- Scott Kitterman (QA Page)
- Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (QA Page)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clamav.net]
anti-virus utility for Unix - documentation
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based on libclamav, which can be used by other software.
This package contains the documentation for the ClamAV suite.