Package: cfengine2 (2.2.10-7)
Links for cfengine2
Download Source Package cfengine2:
- Homepage [www.cfengine.org]
Tool for configuring and maintaining network machines
The main purpose of cfengine is to allow the system administrator to create a single central file which will define how every host on a network should be configured.
It takes a while to set up cfengine for a network (especially an already existing network), but once that is done you will wonder how you ever lived without it!
Other Packages Related to cfengine2
- dep: libdb5.3
- Berkeley v5.3 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: libssl1.0.2 (>= 1.0.2d)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality