Package: python-manuel (1.8.0-5)
Links for python-manuel
Download Source Package manuel:
- Homepage [pythonhosted.org]
Python library for testable documents and documented tests
Manuel is a Python library for writing tested documentation which makes it possible to mix traditional doctests with custom test syntax. Several plug-ins providing different test features are included, but Manuel is also open to create custom plugins. Currently, unittests and zope.testing are the supported test runners.
This package contains the modules for Python.
Other Packages Related to python-manuel
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)