Package: libspice-server-dev (0.12.8-2.1+deb9u1)
Links for libspice-server-dev
Download Source Package spice:
- Homepage [spice-space.org]
Header files and development documentation for spice-server
The Simple Protocol for Independent Computing Environments (SPICE) is a remote display system built for virtual environments which allows you to view a computing 'desktop' environment not only on the machine where it is running, but from anywhere on the Internet and from a wide variety of machine architectures.
This package contains the header files, static libraries and development documentation for spice-server.
Other Packages Related to libspice-server-dev
- dep: libspice-protocol-dev (>= 0.12.10~)
- SPICE protocol headers
- dep: libspice-server1 (= 0.12.8-2.1+deb9u1)
- Implements the server side of the SPICE protocol
- sug: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries