Package: libpisock-dev (0.12.5-2)
Links for libpisock-dev
Download Source Package pilot-link:
- Homepage [www.pilot-link.org]
development files for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
libpisock-dev contains static libraries, header files and dynamic libraries for compiling applications that communicate with a PalmOS device.
You will need this package if you want to compile a C or C++ using libpisock9 or libpisync1.
Other Packages Related to libpisock-dev
- dep: libbluetooth-dev
- Development files for using the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth library
- dep: libpisock9 (= 0.12.5-2)
- library for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
- dep: libpisync1 (= 0.12.5-2)
- synchronization library for PalmOS devices
- dep: libusb-dev
- userspace USB programming library development files