Package: gforge-shell-postgresql (5.0.2-5+squeeze2)
Links for gforge-shell-postgresql
Download Source Package fusionforge:
- Homepage [fusionforge.org]
collaborative development tool - shell accounts (using PostgreSQL)
FusionForge provides many tools to aid collaboration in a development project, such as bug-tracking, task management, mailing-lists, SCM repository, forums, support request helper, web/FTP hosting, release management, etc. All these services are integrated into one web site and managed through a web interface.
This package provides shell accounts authenticated via the PostGreSQL database to FusionForge users.
Other Packages Related to gforge-shell-postgresql
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: gforge-common
- collaborative development tool - shared files
- dep: gforge-db-postgresql
- collaborative development tool - database (using PostgreSQL)
- dep: libnss-pgsql2
- NSS module for using PostgreSQL as a naming service
- dep: openssh-server
- secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.