Package: netdisco-common (1.0-1)
Links for netdisco-common
Download Source Package netdisco:
Gather and report data about network devices and nodes
Netdisco is an Open Source web-based network management tool designed for moderate-large networks. Using SNMP it locates the switch port of an end-user system by IP or MAC address. Layer2 topology discovery via CDP. Device inventory by OS/model + more.
This package contains files which are common to both the frontend and backend distributions.
Other Packages Related to netdisco-common
- dep: libdbd-pg-perl (>= 1.41)
- Perl DBI driver for the PostgreSQL database server
- dep: libdbi-perl (>= 1.46)
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: libsnmp-info-perl (>= 2.01)
- Object Oriented Perl5 Interface to Network devices and MIBs through SNMP
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language