Package: r-cran-nws (18.104.22.168-1)
Links for r-cran-nws
Download Source Package r-cran-nws:
GNU R package for distributed programming via NetWorkSpaces
This Debian package provides support for NetWorkSpaces (NWS), a distributed computing toolkit which makes it easy to use computing clusters from within the Python and GNU R languages and scripting environments..
See http://www.ddj.com/web-development/200001971 for a recent overview article on NetWorkSpaces (albeit with a focus on use from Python).
Other Packages Related to r-cran-nws
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0~20091013)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- sug: python-nwsserver (>= 2.0.0)
- NetWorkSpaces server for distributed applications