Package: tau (2.16.4-1.4)
Links for tau
Download Source Package tau:
Tuning and Analysis Utilities - base profiling toolkit
TAU is a profiling toolkit specially made for parallel computing (multi-thread, multi-process, MPI, PVM). It consists of an instrumentation API, which can be used manually (or added automatically by other instrumentation tools) to get runtime profiling information.
This package provides the API and library, and the command-line analysis tool. A Tcl/Tk-based GUI is available in package tau-racy.
This version is built with pthread support only. Support for PVM and MPI, as well as use of PCL or PAPI for the use of hardware counters, and of PDT or DynInst for automatic code instrumentation, are not available in packaged form yet.
Other Packages Related to tau
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3
- rec: tau-racy
- Tuning and Analysis Utilities - Tcl/tk profiler GUI
- sug: tau-examples
- Tuning and Analysis Utilities - examples