Package: broadcom-sta-source (18.104.22.168-2) [non-free]
Links for broadcom-sta-source
Download Source Package broadcom-sta:
- Homepage [www.broadcom.com]
Source for the Broadcom STA Wireless driver
Broadcom STA is a binary-only device driver to support the following IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network cards: BCM4311-, BCM4312-, BCM4313-, BCM4321-, and BCM4322-based hardware.
This package provides the source code for the wl kernel modules. The wireless-tools package is also required in order to make use of these modules. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules.
Other Packages Related to broadcom-sta-source
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debhelper (>= 7)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: quilt
- Tool to work with series of patches
- rec: module-assistant
- tool to make module package creation easier
- sug: wireless-tools
- Tools for manipulating Linux Wireless Extensions