Package: libzeroc-ice33 (3.3.1-12)
Links for libzeroc-ice33
Download Source Package zeroc-ice:
- Homepage [www.zeroc.com]
Ice for C++ runtime library
Ice, the Internet Communications Engine, is a middleware for the practical programmer developed by ZeroC Inc. A high-performance Internet communications platform, Ice includes a wealth of layered services and plug-ins.
Ice is built on concepts which will be familiar to CORBA programmers, and supports a wide variety of programming languages and runtime platforms.
This package is required to run applications developed with Ice for C++ or Ice for Python. You will find further information in the ZeroC home page (http://www.zeroc.com/ice.html) and in the non-free package zeroc-ice-manual.
Other Packages Related to libzeroc-ice33
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libiceutil33
- Ice for C++ misc utility library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3