Package: libgtkmathview-dev (0.8.0-5)
Links for libgtkmathview-dev
Download Source Package gtkmathview:
- Homepage [helm.cs.unibo.it]
rendering engine for MathML documents
GtkMathView is a C++ rendering engine for MathML documents. It provides an interactive view that can be used for browsing and editing MathML markup.
GtkMathView reads MathML documents by means of a frontend whose purpose is to traverse the MathML document (or part of it) and to appropriately instantiate GtkMathView's internal data structures that are suitable for rendering it. Currently the following frontends are supported: libxml2 (tree view using libxml2 API), libxml2 reader (event view using libxml2 reader API), GMetaDOM (tree view using DOM API), custom (application-specific view with application-provided callbacks).
GtkMathView renders MathML documents through a backend whose purpose is to provide an interface between the portable rendering engine and the platform-specific capabilities (like retrieving fonts, drawing on the screen, and so on). Currently the following backends are provided: GTK+, GTK+ widget, PostScript, SVG, AbiWord.
This package includes the development support files.
Other Packages Related to libgtkmathview-dev
- dep: libgdome2-cpp-smart-dev (>= 0.2.3-4)
- C++ bindings for GDome2 DOM implementation
- dep: libgdome2-dev (>= 0.8.1)
- Development files for libgdome2
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.2.3)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.2.1)
- Development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libgtkmathview0c2a (= 0.8.0-5)
- rendering engine for MathML documents
- dep: libt1-dev (>= 5.0.0)
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - development
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library