Package: farpd (0.2-10)
Links for farpd
Download Source Package farpd:
Fake ARP user space daemon
This ARP daemon replies to any ARP request for a set of IP addresses with the hardware MAC address of one of the interfaces of the server after determining that no other host in the network is claiming that IP.
This enables a single host to claim all unassigned addresses on a LAN for network monitoring or simulation purposes.
Other Packages Related to farpd
- dep: libdumbnet1 (>= 1.8)
- A dumb, portable networking library -- shared library
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.13-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture