Package: scorched3d-dbg (43.1c.dfsg-2)
Links for scorched3d-dbg
Download Source Package scorched3d:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert (QA Page)
- Gonéri Le Bouder (QA Page)
- Homepage [scorched3d.sourceforge.net]
3D artillery game similar to Scorched Earth, debug data
Scorched3D is a game based heavily on the classic DOS game Scorched Earth "The Mother Of All Games". Scorched3D adds amongst other new features a 3D island environment and LAN and internet play.
This package contains debug information for the scorched3d package. Its purpose is to allow debuggers to produce backtraces with names, making it easier to interpret core dumps. The data is installed in /usr/lib/debug.
Other Packages Related to scorched3d-dbg
- dep: scorched3d (= 43.1c.dfsg-2)
- 3D artillery game similar to Scorched Earth