Package: screen (4.0.3-14 and others)
Links for screen
Download Source Package screen:
- Homepage [savannah.gnu.org]
terminal multiplexor with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
screen is a terminal multiplexor that runs several separate "screens" on a single physical character-based terminal. Each virtual terminal emulates a DEC VT100 plus several ANSI X3.64 and ISO 2022 functions. Screen sessions can be detached and resumed later on a different terminal.
Screen also supports a whole slew of other features. Some of these are: configurable input and output translation, serial port support, configurable logging, multi-user support, and utf8 charset support.
Other Packages Related to screen
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- PAM Beilleszthető Hitelesítő Modulkönyvtár