Package: paco (2.0.9-1)
Links for paco
Download Source Package paco:
- Homepage [paco.sf.net]
simple but yet powerful source code package management system
After the installation of a source package with "./configure && make && make install", one is usually left with having no idea of what it was installed and where it all went, making it difficult to uninstall the package in the future.
Paco was written to solve this problem in a quite simple fashion.
When installing a package from sources, paco wraps the "make install" command (or whatever is needed to install the files into the system), and generates a log containing the list of all installed files.
This is a CUI frontend and utility scripts.
Other Packages Related to paco
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language