Package: openafs-krb5 (220.127.116.11+dfsg-4+squeeze3)
Links for openafs-krb5
Download Source Package openafs:
- Homepage [www.openafs.org]
AFS distributed filesystem Kerberos 5 integration
AFS is a distributed filesystem allowing cross-platform sharing of files among multiple computers. Facilities are provided for access control, authentication, backup and administrative management.
This package provides aklog, a utility for authenticating to AFS using Kerberos 5. It also provides asetkey, a utility to set AFS server keys from a Kerberos keytab, and ka-forwarder, a utility to forward kaserver requests to a KDC using fakeka.
Other Packages Related to openafs-krb5
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.8+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries