Package: libarpack2-dbg (2.1+parpack96.dfsg-3)
Links for libarpack2-dbg
Download Source Package arpack:
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA Page)
- Daniel Leidert (dale) (QA Page)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA Page)
- IV" (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.caam.rice.edu]
Fortran77 subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems (debug)
ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage is required. A set of Schur basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors are available on request.
This package contains the debugging symbols for libarpack and libparpack.
Other Packages Related to libarpack2-dbg
- dep: libarpack2 (= 2.1+parpack96.dfsg-3)
- Fortran77 subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems