Package: frobtads (1:0.13-2) [non-free]
Links for frobtads
Download Source Package frobtads:
Text mode interpreter for TADS version 2 and 3 game files
TADS is the Text Adventure Development System, a set of tools for writing and playing text-based adventure games. You interface with these games by entering commands in English, and the game responds with a textual description of the result.
This package contains the text-mode TADS 2 and TADS 3 interpreter. You must have a TADS interpreter to play a TADS game file, which typically has an extension of ".gam" or ".t3". You can find many of these games at the Interactive Fiction Archive at http://www.ifarchive.org/.
Other Packages Related to frobtads
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3
- dep: tads3-common (>= 1:0.13)
- TADS version 3 runtime support files