Package: google-mock (1.4.0-3)
Links for google-mock
Download Source Package google-mock:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Google's framework for writing and using C++ mock classes
Inspired by jMock, EasyMock, and Hamcrest, and designed with C++'s specifics in mind, it can help you derive better designs of your system and write better tests.
- provides a declarative syntax for defining mocks, - can easily define partial (hybrid) mocks, which are a cross of real and mock objects, - handles functions of arbitrary types and overloaded functions, - comes with a rich set of matchers for validating function arguments, - uses an intuitive syntax for controlling the behavior of a mock, - does automatic verification of expectations (no record-and-replay needed), - allows arbitrary (partial) ordering constraints on function calls to be expressed, - lets a user extend it by defining new matchers and actions. - does not use exceptions, and - is easy to learn and use.
Other Packages Related to google-mock
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgtest-dev (>= 1.5.0)
- Google's framework for writing C++ tests - header files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)