Package: cl-swank (1:20100722-1)
Links for cl-swank
Download Source Package slime:
- Debian Common Lisp Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Peter Van Eynde (QA Page)
- Luca Capello (QA Page)
- Milan Zamazal (QA Page)
- Homepage [common-lisp.net]
Superior LISP Interaction Mode for Emacs (Lisp-side server)
SLIME is the Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs.
This is an ILISP-like development environment intended for maximum integration with CMUCL (also works with SBCL, OpenMCL and work is ongoing on Lispworks and current CVS version of CLISP and CLISP 2.32 on Linux).
This package contains the Lisp-side server, needed by the Emacs client (see package slime).
Other Packages Related to cl-swank
- dep: cl-asdf (>= 2:1.627)
- Another System Definition Facility
- dep: common-lisp-controller (>= 5.11)
- Common Lisp source and compiler manager
- sug: slime
- Superior LISP Interaction Mode for Emacs