Package: x2gobroker-wsgi (0.0.4.1-1)
Links for x2gobroker-wsgi
Download Source Package x2gobroker:
- Homepage [wiki.x2go.org]
X2Go Session Broker (WSGI)
X2Go is a server based computing environment with
- session resuming - low bandwidth support - session brokerage support - client side mass storage mounting support - client side printing support - audio support - authentication by smartcard and USB stick
The session broker is a server tool for X2Go that tells your X2Go Client application in a terminal server cluster what servers and session types are most appropriate for the user in front of the X2Go terminal.
A session broker is most useful in load balanced X2Go server farms.
This package contains an Apache2 configuration that installs the X2Go Session Broker as a WSGI application into a running Apache2 httpd.
Other Packages Related to x2gobroker-wsgi
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: x2gobroker (<< 0.0.4.1-1.1~)
- X2Go Session Broker (executable)
- dep: x2gobroker (>= 0.0.4.1-1)
- rec: libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3
- Python 3 WSGI adapter module for Apache