Package: blacs-mpi-test (1.1-33) [debports]
Links for blacs-mpi-test
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for MPI
The BLACS project is an ongoing investigation whose purpose is to create a linear algebra oriented message passing interface that may be implemented efficiently and uniformly across a large range of distributed memory platforms.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses MPI. There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files, and for test programs (this one).
Most users do not need to install this package directly because it contains test programs for the BLACS libraries. You only need these if you experience problems with ScaLAPACK. The BLACS libraries are used as a high level communications library for ScaLAPACK. ScaLAPACK is a parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
Packages providing blacs-mpi-test
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for MPI
Other Packages Related to blacs-mpi-test
- dep: libblacs-openmpi1
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for OpenMPI
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libhwloc5
- Hierarchical view of the machine - shared libs
- dep: libopenmpi1.6
- high performance message passing library -- shared library