Package: bitlbee-libpurple (3.6-1.1 and others) [debports]
Links for bitlbee-libpurple
- Homepage [www.bitlbee.org]
IRC to other chat networks gateway (using libpurple)
This program can be used as an IRC server which forwards everything you say to people on other chat networks: Jabber (which includes Google Talk), and Twitter.
This package contains a version of BitlBee that uses the libpurple instant messaging library instead of built-in code, which adds support for more IM protocols (all protocols supported by Pidgin/Finch) and features (like file transfers), at the price of being less lightweight.
If you don't need the extra features, it's better to use the built-in code.
Other Packages Related to bitlbee-libpurple
- dep: bitlbee-common (= 3.6-1.1+b1)
- IRC to other chat networks gateway (common files/docs)
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.16)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.8.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libpurple0 (>= 2.6.0)
- multi-protocol instant messaging library