Package: r-cran-gmodels (2.18.1-1)
Links for r-cran-gmodels
Download Source Package gmodels:
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R package with tools for model fitting by Greg Warnes et al
This package of R programming tools for model fitting was written by Gregory Warnes with code contributions by Ben Bolker and Thomas Lumley.
This package used to be part of the gregmisc bundle packaged for Debian as r-cran-gregmisc.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-gmodels
- dep: r-base-core (>= 126.96.36.19980627-1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-gdata
- GNU R package with data manipulation tools by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gplots
- GNU R package with tools for plotting data by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-mass
- GNU R package of Venables and Ripley's MASS