Package: open-isns-utils (0.97-3) [debports]
Links for open-isns-utils
- Homepage [github.com]
Internet Storage Name Service - client utilities
Open-iSNS is an implementation of the Internet Storage Name Service (iSNS), according to RFC 4171, which facilitates automated discovery, management, and configuration of iSCSI and Fibre Channel devices on a TCP/IP network.
This package contains the isnsadm client utility for managing Open-iSNS servers.
Other Packages Related to open-isns-utils
- dep: libisns0 (>= 0.96)
- Internet Storage Name Service - shared libraries
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- rec: open-isns-discoveryd
- Internet Storage Name Service - iSNS discovery daemon