Package: libxbase2.0-bin (2.0.0-8.5) [debports]
Links for libxbase2.0-bin
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
xbase compatible C++ class library (utilities)
Xbase (formerly known as xdb, also formerly known as xBase) is a collection of specifiations, programs, utilities and a C++ class library for manipulating Xbase type datafiles and indices.
Xbase is useful for accessing data in legacy dBase 3 and 4 database files as well as a general light-weight database engine. It includes support for DBF (dBase version 3 and 4) data files, NDX and NTX indexes, and DBT (dBase version 3 and 4). It supports file and record locking under *nix OS's.
This package contains the utility files for Xbase distributed with Xbase.
Other Packages Related to libxbase2.0-bin
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxbase2.0-0 (= 2.0.0-8.5)
- xbase compatible C++ class library (shared libraries)
- dep: libxbase2.0-dev
- xbase compatible C++ class library (development files)