Package: liquidsoap-plugin-oss (1.1.1-7.2 and others)
Links for liquidsoap-plugin-oss
Download Source Package liquidsoap:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Kyle Robbertze (QA Page)
- Romain Beauxis (QA Page)
- Samuel Mimram (QA Page)
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
audio streaming language -- OSS plugin
Liquidsoap is a powerful tool for building complex audio streaming systems, typically targeting internet radios (e.g. icecast streams).
It consists of a simple script language, in which you can create, combine and transform audio sources. Its design makes liquidsoap flexible and easily extensible.
This package provides support for OSS audio output in Liquidsoap.
Other Packages Related to liquidsoap-plugin-oss
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7) [arm64]
- audio streaming language
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7.1+b2) [hurd-i386]
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7.2) [kfreebsd-i386]