Package: liquidsoap-plugin-gavl (1.1.1-7.2 and others)
Links for liquidsoap-plugin-gavl
Download Source Package liquidsoap:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Kyle Robbertze (QA Page)
- Romain Beauxis (QA Page)
- Samuel Mimram (QA Page)
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
audio streaming language -- Gavl plugin
Liquidsoap is a powerful tool for building complex audio streaming systems, typically targeting internet radios (e.g. icecast streams).
It consists of a simple script language, in which you can create, combine and transform audio sources. Its design makes liquidsoap flexible and easily extensible.
This package provides support for gavl video manipulation in Liquidsoap.
Other Packages Related to liquidsoap-plugin-gavl
- dep: libgavl1 (>= 1.1.0) [not arm64]
- low level audio and video library - runtime files
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7) [arm64]
- audio streaming language
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7.1+b2) [hurd-i386]
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.1.1-7.2) [kfreebsd-i386]