Package: libcib4 (1.1.18-2 and others)
Links for libcib4
Download Source Package pacemaker:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ferenc Wágner (QA Page)
- Adrian Vondendriesch (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clusterlabs.org]
cluster resource manager CIB library
At its core, Pacemaker is a distributed finite state machine capable of co-ordinating the startup and recovery of inter-related services across a set of machines.
Pacemaker understands many different resource types (OCF, SYSV, systemd) and can accurately model the relationships between them (colocation, ordering).
It can even use technology such as Docker to automatically isolate the resources managed by the cluster.
This package contains the Cluster Information Base library.
Other Packages Related to libcib4
- dep: libcrmcommon3 (>= 1.1.16~rc1) [not hurd-i386]
- cluster resource manager common library
- dep: libcrmcommon3 (>= 1.1.18~rc3) [hurd-i386]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.5.0)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libpe-rules2 (>= 1.0.10)
- cluster resource manager Policy Engine rules library
- dep: libqb0 (>= 0.17.1)
- high performance client server features library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML könyvtár