Package: ruby-builder-doc (3.2.3-1)
Links for ruby-builder-doc
Download Source Package ruby-builder:
- Marc Dequènes (Duck) (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Ruby library to facilitate programmatic generation of XML markup
Builder is a library that allows easy programmatic creation of XML markup. It gives you a Ruby API to build structures and methods to dump it to XML. Some of the features:
* Easy generation by mapping method calls to elements, arguments to attributes and blocks to contents. * XML comment & processing instruction support. * XML entity declaration support. * Some support for XML namespaces. * Default escaping of string attribute values. * UTF-8 support.
This is the Rdoc-generated documentation for Builder.
Other Packages Related to ruby-builder-doc
- dep: libjs-jquery
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation