Package: gitweb (1:2.20.0-1)
Links for gitweb
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (web interface)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package configures a web interface for browsing git repositories.
If apache2 is installed, the web interface is automatically made available at http://localhost/gitweb. Other servers that support CGI or mod_perl are supported through manual configuration.
If libcgi-fast-perl is installed, gitweb can also be run over FastCGI (and served by nginx, for example).
Other Packages Related to gitweb
- dep: git (<< 1:2.20.0-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:2.20.0)
- dep: libcgi-pm-perl
- module for Common Gateway Interface applications
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: apache2 (>= 2.4.6-4~)
- Apache HTTP Server
- or lynx
- classic non-graphical (text-mode) web browser
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, bozohttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)
- sug: httpd-cgi
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, bozohttpd, lighttpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, tntnet, yaws
- or libcgi-fast-perl
- CGI subclass for work with FCGI