Package: ferm (2.5.1-1.1)
Links for ferm
Download Source Package ferm:
- Homepage [ferm.foo-projects.org]
maintain and setup complicated firewall rules
ferm is a frontend for iptables. It reads the rules from a structured configuration file and calls iptables(8) to insert them into the running kernel.
ferm's goal is to make firewall rules easy to write and easy to read. It tries to reduce the tedious task of writing down rules, thus enabling the firewall administrator to spend more time on developing good rules than the proper implementation of the rule.
To achieve this, ferm uses a simple but powerful configuration language, which allows variables, functions, arrays, blocks. It also allows you to include other files, allowing you to create libraries of commonly used structures and functions.
ferm, pronounced "firm", stands for "For Easy Rule Making".
Other Packages Related to ferm
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: debconf (>= 1.2.0)
- Debian beálllítás-kezelő rendszer
- dep: iptables (>= 1.3)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- transitional package for Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: perl (>= 5.6)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libnet-dns-perl
- module to perform DNS queries
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|all||107.1 kB||309.0 kB||[list of files]|