Package: elpa-agda2-mode (2.5.3-5)
Links for elpa-agda2-mode
Download Source Package agda:
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
dependently typed functional programming language — emacs mode
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
This package contains the emacs interactive development mode for Agda. This mode is the preferred way to write Agda code, and offers features such as iterative development, refinement, case analysis and so on.
Other Packages Related to elpa-agda2-mode
- dep: agda-bin (<< 2.5.3-5.1~)
- commandline interface to Agda
- dep: agda-bin (>= 2.5.3-5)
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- dep: libghc-agda-dev (<< 2.5.3-5.1~)
- dependently typed functional programming language
- dep: libghc-agda-dev (>= 2.5.3-5)