Package: dh-autoreconf (19)
Links for dh-autoreconf
Download Source Package dh-autoreconf:
debhelper add-on to call autoreconf and clean up after the build
dh-autoreconf provides a debhelper sequence addon named 'autoreconf' and two commands, dh_autoreconf and dh_autoreconf_clean.
The dh_autoreconf command creates a list of the files and their checksums, calls autoreconf and then creates a second list for the new files.
The dh_autoreconf_clean command compares these two lists and removes all files which have been added or changed (files may be excluded if needed).
For CDBS users, a rule is provided to call the dh-autoreconf programs at the right time.
Other Packages Related to dh-autoreconf
- dep: autoconf
- automatic configure script builder
- dep: automake
- Tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
- dep: autopoint
- autopoint program from GNU gettext
- dep: debhelper
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: libtool (>= 2.4.2)
- Generic library support script
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language