Package: android-platform-tools-base (2.2.2-3)
Links for android-platform-tools-base
Download Source Package android-platform-tools-base:
- Android Tools Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (QA Page)
- Kai-Chung Yan (QA Page)
- Homepage [android.googlesource.com]
base tools for developing applications for the Android system
This package includes various tools for developing and building Android applications, e.g.
* Draw 9-patch: Allows you to easily create a NinePatch graphic using a WYSIWYG editor. It also previews stretched versions of the image, and highlights the area in which content is allowed.
* screenshot2: Takes a screenshot from a remote Android device.
default-jre or other non-headless JRE needs to be installed in order to run "draw9patch". However draw9patch fails to run due to bug #798794.
Other Packages Related to android-platform-tools-base
- dep: libandroid-ddms-java (>= 2.2.2-3)
- Communicate with devices through adb - Core library
- sug: default-jre
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime