Package: oxref (2.00.00-2 and others) [debports]
Links for oxref
- Homepage [fbb-git.gitlab.io]
cross reference utility
The program oxref writes to the standard output stream a cross reference of symbols defined in unstripped object files and/or libraries.
It demangles C++ symbols and can (probably) be used for a large range of languages.
Oxref does not interpret the object files and libraries itself, but calls objdump(1) to do so. The output produced by objdump is then filtered by oxref, generating the cross reference listing.
Other Packages Related to oxref
- dep: binutils
- GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
- dep: libbobcat5 (>= 5.00.02)
- run-time (shared) Bobcat library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.4)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3