Package: uvcdynctrl (0.2.4-1.1)
Links for uvcdynctrl
Download Source Package libwebcam:
- Homepage [www.quickcamteam.net]
Command line tool to control v4l2 devices
This package provides the tools needed to add vendor specific controls to uvc devices.
uvcdynctrl is part of the Webcam Library.
The Webcam Library libwebcam is designed to simplify the development of webcam applications, primarily on Linux but with an option to be ported to other platforms, in particular Solaris. It realizes part of what the unwritten Video4Linux user space library was always supposed to be: an easy to use library that shields its users from many of the difficulties and problems of using the V4L2 API directly.
Other Packages Related to uvcdynctrl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C könyvtár: megosztott könyvtárak
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [not amd64]
- dep: libwebcam0 (= 0.2.4-1.1)
- Webcam Library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML könyvtár
- dep: uvcdynctrl-data
- Command line tool to control v4l2 devices - data files