Package: lzd (0.6-2)
Links for lzd
Download Source Package lzd:
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
Educational, lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm
Lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm, with very safe integrity checking and a user interface similar to the one of gzip or bzip2. Lzip decompresses almost as fast as gzip and compresses better than bzip2, which makes it well suited for software distribution and data archiving.
Lzd is a very simplified decompressor for lzip files with an educational purpose. Studying its source is a good first step to understand how lzip works.
Other Packages Related to lzd
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]