Package: canna (3.7p3-13)
Links for canna
Download Source Package canna:
- Homepage [canna.sourceforge.jp]
input system for Japanese - server and dictionary
Canna provides a unified user interface for Japanese input. It is based on a client-server model and supports automatic kana-to-kanji conversion.
It supports multiple clients (including kinput2 and canuum), and allows them all to work in the same way, sharing customization files, romaji-to-kana conversion rules and conversion dictionaries.
This package provides the Canna server program and dictionary files.
Other Packages Related to canna
- dep: adduser (>= 3.34)
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: canna-utils
- input system for Japanese - utilities
- dep: libcanna1g (>= 3.7p3)
- input system for Japanese - runtime library
- sug: canna-shion
- supporting dictionaries for Canna