Package: trousers (0.3.13-3)
Links for trousers
Download Source Package trousers:
- Homepage [trousers.sourceforge.net]
open-source TCG Software Stack (daemon)
TrouSerS is an implementation of the Trusted Computing Group's Software Stack (TSS) specification. You can use TrouSerS to write applications that make use of your TPM hardware. TPM hardware can create, store and use RSA keys securely (without ever being exposed in memory), verify a platform's software state using cryptographic hashes and more.
TrouSerS aims to be compliant with the 1.1b and 1.2 TSS specifications available from the Trusted Computing Group website at <http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/>.
Other Packages Related to trousers
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality