Package: tenmado (0.10-1)
Links for tenmado
Download Source Package tenmado:
- Homepage [www.interq.or.jp]
hard-core shoot 'em up game in blue-or-red world
tenmado is a vertically scrolling, late 1990s style (that is, a massive number of enemy shots against a smaller-than-it-looks spaceship) shoot 'em up game. A very accurate collision detection makes it a game of dexterity. If something looks like a triangle, it is a triangle, not a rectangle of similar size.
However, surviving is only 20% of the game. The main feature of tenmado is the "color chain bonus". You can get a very big score (about 100 times bigger than a normal enemy-destruction point) by destroying enemies of the same color successively. It is easy or difficult depending on how greedy you are.
Other Packages Related to tenmado
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 [not i386]
- Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.10) [i386]
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer