Package: python3-mock (1.0.1-3)
Links for python3-mock
Download Source Package python-mock:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- David Watson (QA Page)
- Michael Fladischer (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.voidspace.org.uk]
Mocking and Testing Library (Python3 version)
mock provides a core mock.Mock class that is intended to reduce the need to create a host of trivial stubs throughout your test suite. After performing an action, you can make assertions about which methods / attributes were used and arguments they were called with. You can also specify return values and set specific attributes in the normal way.
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-mock
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- sug: python-mock-doc
- Mocking and Testing Library (Documentation)