Package: liblouis2 (2.5.3-3+deb8u1)
Links for liblouis2
Download Source Package liblouis:
- Debian Accessibility Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Samuel Thibault (QA Page)
- Cyril Brulebois (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Braille translation library - shared libs
Liblouis is a braille translator and back-translator. It features support for computer and literary braille, supports contracted and uncontracted translation for many languages and has support for hyphenation. Liblouis also supports math braille (Nemeth and Marburg).
This package contains shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to liblouis2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility