Package: libleveldb1 (1.17-1)
Links for libleveldb1
Download Source Package leveldb:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
fast key-value storage library
LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
* Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays. * Data is stored sorted by key. * Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order. * The basic operations are Put(key,value), Get(key), Delete(key). * Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch. * Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data. * Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data. * Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library. * External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual interface so users can customize the operating system interactions. * Detailed documentation about how to use the library is included with the source code.
* This is not a SQL database. It does not have a relational data model, it does not support SQL queries, and it has no support for indexes. * Only a single process (possibly multi-threaded) can access a particular database at a time. * There is no client-server support builtin to the library. An application that needs such support will have to wrap their own server around the library.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libleveldb1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C könyvtár: megosztott könyvtárak
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libsnappy1
- fast compression/decompression library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3